It is clear , given the uneasiness the Anakwenze campaign reads from Nigerians across all works of lives, that there are serious challenges to law enforcement's ability to effectively enforce the law in Nigeria.
With Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze’s leadership, the agenda emphasizes fair economic opportunity for everyone, respect for and promotion of freedom and diversity, and a more inclusive government that truly represents Nigerians.
- Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze recognizes that Nigerians have a shared value and commitment to maintaining the health of our democracy and the need to remove barriers to security of life and property
"Plans to create a regionalized police with state police working with the federal police. We will have strong vigilante group in each locality working with the police
At the core of insecurity in the country is unemployment among Nigeria's youth. Dr. Ananakwenze has pledged to devote some sizable amount of budget in the training of Nigerian Youths on skill acquisition and make available secured loans towards purchase equipment and development initiatives."
- Develop proactive steps to forestall maladministration, ethnocentrism and nepotism associated with our leadership recruitment processes in order to promote equality, justice and fairness
- Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze pledges to end regional/ethnopolitical polarization, insecurity, hunger, unemployment, secessionist, agitations and banditry rampant in the society today due to poor leadership, that puts average Nigerian at risk ofends with his election.
- He has expressed determination to eliminate corruption which he described as cancer that eats into the fabrics of our nation threatening well meaning and reliable security, safety of life and property of all Nigerians
- selfish politics /politicians vying to retain power in one region is indeed the most delicate political situation that calls for caution and threatens the unity of our nation
- At the core of insecurity in the country is unemployment among Nigeria's youth. Dr. Ananakwenze has pledged to devote some sizable amount of budget in the training of Nigerian Youths on skill acquisition and make available secured loans towards purchase equipment and development initiatives.
Dr. Ananakwenze will work relentlessly for a Nigeria where the various ethnic groups feel that they have a stake in the future of the country. His “ACO HOPE Campaign" envisions a Nigeria where leadership is based on the ability to work hard, where fairness reigns, accountability the measure of our national character and those privileged to hold power understand the true meaning of "Public Trust".