Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze's vision of Nigeria is a country where everyone has a real and fair chance to succeed. His experience as a Medical doctor, father, leader, and advocate for youth and marginalized section of our society have shaped his dedication to Nigerias.
Dr. Anakwenze's commitment to make Nigeria a place where everyone has the opportunities they need to thrive. He grew up with a profound influence of his parents who he credits for helping spark his passion for public service and for shaping his conviction that diversity is Nigeria’s strength. His exposures as the leader of the Igbo Diaspora in the Americas, Anambra State Diaspora and the traditional Prime Minister of the Abagana Kingdom allowed him to make a positive impact in the lives of people. He remains committed to hearing the voices of all Nigerians. An overview of his contributions to mankind will help those unfamiliar with him to understand why he is the right man for next president of Nigeria.
- A Philanthropist, promoter of health care, Family man, excellence, competency, helper of youths
- Big vision, for the benefit of all. Ambitious with strategic action plans for better Nigeria.
- Dr. Anakwenze's “ACO HOPE Campaign" understands that Nigerians are resourceful and hard workers.
- He is making a solemn promise to work in concert with all well-meaning Nigerians to overcome the challenges of corruption and lack of reliable security that is threatening guarantee safety of life and property of all Nigerians
He insists that the South Eastern Nigeria has the key to unlock the Nigeria's growth and yet they have not been privileged to lead Nigeria out of its current economic misfortune. He insists that it is high time, the South East geo-political zone to produces the next president of Nigeria and that the 2023 is that time"
- He is determined to build a better, more prosperous future for all Nigerians.
- He vows to build an economy that supports Nigerian families with green jobs and climate action, strong healthcare and;
- He is tunnel vision on youth and women capacity development and hands-on empowerment that is geared towards harnessing Nigeria's natural resources for the benefit of all Nigerians.
- His “ACO HOPE Campaign declares that Nigeria is diverse and that no one benefits when a section of the country is excluded in the socio-political and economic development of the country.
- He insists that the South Eastern Nigeria has the key to unlock the Nigeria's growth and yet they have not been privileged to lead Nigeria out of its current economic misfortune. He insists that it is high time, the South East geo-political zone to produces the next president of Nigeria and that the 2023 is that time.
- After all, the rotation principle which appeared to have favoured the South West and the South-South geo-political zones, since 1999, beginning with the North and so far to the exclusion of the South East geo-political zone.
- This is a trying time in our nations in Nigeria's history he stated. Nigerians from all works of lives, religious persuasions and tribal groups expect the next president to bring all Nigerians along and to help make their lives better.
- Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze agenda is to improve the way we approach politics for the benefit of all Nigerians. His campaign has identified key policy areas laser focus on following his election in improving the lives of all Nigerians.