Youth Action Plan
Youth Action Plan
One of the major determinants of good governance and sustainable development is the extent to which the government is able to create an enabling environment for its human capital development. The reality about Nigeria is that, in spite of the cost of formal education and its attendant difficulties, the prospect of employment is less promising. Overall, there is an obvious mismatch between the university graduate turnout rate and the graduate employment rate in Nigeria thus reinforcing that sense of hopelessness amongst the youth and increase in criminal activities. This is why:
- Youth development is a priority for us. make our schools safe, overhaul the Education System, train teachers and provide conducive environment to enhance learning and maximize teaching
- It has been our vision to continue to stress the need for youth development in the areas of character education, building, and remolding of the future workforce.
- My administration will encourage the pursuit of learning and education should include vocational and skills acquisition
- Under my administration education must be made fashionable, that is, making sure that educated citizen understand their obligation to promote education at all levels from elementary to graduate school and from plumbing to carpentry
- The general Public services must be made to understand only the educated and informed people are free people
- knowledge is power and that ignorance of one person in a democracy impairs the security of all people
- We encourage the exploration of the unknown, preserve the freedom of enquiry and support the advancement of research.
- The educated citizens must in turn have the obligation to assist at every level of the government, expected to give his talents to the growth and the development of Nigeria.
Click at the link below to join the Anakwenze Support Group https://app.anakwenze2023.org/
"Nigeria needs a BOLD AND COURAGEOUS personality. Dr Nwachukwu Anakwenze is the man with BOLDNESS, COURAGE AND FEARLESSNESS That is the character of leadership Nigeria HOPES FOR"
My Vision for Nigeria
Real Change, Better Service
Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze entered politics to make change that would better serve all Nigerians. Through his many community development involvement, he built a community-based, grassroots campaign that he believes is a winning formula for the upcoming election. In his opinion:
True Democracy,True Freedom
We want a true democracy, which means freedom for fellow Nigerians and by extension, Africa, as a whole. We want democracy and fair play for all. We do not believe or promote religious-based politics and/or ideology. We want a Nigeria where the majority’s right is balanced with the minority’s right. A true Nigerian experiment, inclusive of all Nigerians regardless of their section of origin.
Rebuild our economy, 24/7 Electricity
Work aggressively towards creating a Nigeria where people would enjoy 24/7 electric and renewable energy, solar, wind and biomass.
Total focus on growing the economy by creating green jobs that help in fighting climate crisis.
Empower Private Sector,Create Jobs
Create jobs and utilize all the God given endowment for the good of Nigeria and Africans.
HOPE 2023 Reality
Implement restructuring, regionalization and devolution of powers expressed in a new Nigerian constitution.
Recover Our Lost Glory: Agriculural Sector
Recognize agriculture as a key to sustainable growth and development.
Revive and revitalize the agricultural sector as a source of food for the teeming population of Nigerians as a major export and foreign exchange earner and the primary source of industrial raw materials”, the seasoned American trained medical Doctor added.